Terms & Conditions:
Last updated: April 16, 2020
© 2017 Mark Meldrum, Ph.D. All Rights Reserved
All material on this website is protected under copyright. All course material made available on the website (including, but not limited to, videos, course notes, audio files, etc.) are intended for PERSONAL USE and are intended for educational purposes ONLY.
Outside from the uses outlined in these terms, any course material or other content on this site may NOT be reproduced for any purposes; this includes account sharing, content distribution, the resale of account access, learning products or support materials; all of which are STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may face being reported to the CFA Institute Professional Conduct Program.
- Account access includes the sharing of an account to any who are not the original purchaser; this includes (but is NOT limited to) a company account being shared (and material distributed) between multiple employees.
- Learning products and support materials include, but are not limited to: videos, PDF’s, question banks, mock exams and account access by way of sharing or pooling one account for the benefit of many.
Security measures have been enabled to allow the tracing and tracking of those that choose to ignore this policy.
The use of a VPN, or any sort of proxy, is not recommended when accessing your MarkMeldrum.com account. As we use third party software to ensure account security, the VPN/proxy will can trigger the software and will active the security measure, shutting out the use of the account.
The Account Holder is solely responsibility for both maintaining their password in addition to the protection of any and all aspects of your account and it’s contents. The Account Holder will be held accountable should the Account be compromised. An account flagged for distribution, sharing or pooling activities will face immediate shut down. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS will be issued should an account be shut down due to prohibited activities. Furthermore, your continued or future access to the markmeldrum.com website will be reviewed and may result in being permanently revoked.
markmeldrum.com reserves the right to update the Terms & Conditions for the site as deemed necessary for site improvements and content security. Any changes will become effective immediately after posting the updates to this page. It is the responsibility of the Account Holder to review the Terms & Conditions periodically to ensure that they are aware of the changes. If changes are implemented, the “Last Updated” date change to the date of the modification.
User Content/Candidate Site Conduct
The Account Holder agrees that are not infringing on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright etc. of any content submitted by them through the site; this includes but is limited to: comments, photos, etc.
The Account Holder also takes full responsibility for any content submitted by them to ensure that it is not in an offensive nature. Further, all Account Holders acknowledge that markmeldrum.com reserves the right to remove any and all accounts that create or participate in disruptive, dangerous or otherwise disrespectful behaviour within their participation on the site. This includes, but is not limited to: disrespect for markmeldrum.com faculty or other participating candidates, those that have engaged in academic misconduct (cheating, etc.) and those that have been identified as violating the Codes and Standards. These actions will result in the terminations of their account and their access permanently revoked.
Cancellations and Refunds
Due to the immediate availability of a download feature on all PDF notes and selected videos, we have adopted a strict no refund policy. Once record of access to the account and its contents is demonstrated, the Account Holder acknowledges that the purchase cannot be refunded or credited.
markmeldrum.com reserves the right to make modifications to the learning content at any time and without prior knowledge to the Account Holder. This includes but is not limited to: pricing, packages, videos, PDF’s, question banks, mock exams, addition/removal of content, etc.
The One-Fee to Completion subscription receives all associated access specific to the current level of the Full Access Subscription for each respective level as outlined on markmeldrum.com and is subject to change based on access changes made to the Full Access Subscription.
Additional OFTC package details/conditions/requirements:
- Content can only be updated ONCE per CFAI season; once updated the content CANNOT be reverted back to a previous Level (ie. if updated to Level II and candidate has failed, content CANNOT be reverted back to Level I) … for this reason content updates will ONLY be executed upon/after the CFAI releases the results for the examination period.
- To update the OFTC account candidates will have one (1) of the following options:
- Candidates will be required to upload their exam results* to receive updated content as verification that the content is intended for their study use; the system is fully automated to read the official CFAI PDF’s provided to each candidate and MUST include their name and CFA number, which will be compared to their account information. The documents WILL NOT be accepted if they are edited or modified in any way.
- If exam results cannot be provided, the registration receipt* for the new/upcoming exam will be accepted in its absence (i.e: candidate did not sit for the 2019 exam, the registration receipt for the 2020 exam will be required to update the content).
- Candidates are provided with one (1) update “PASS” for each level; this grants the account holder one (1) update of content, within that Level, without having to provide the required documents as listed above. The one (1) pass for each level cannot be rolled over if not used within a previous level. Passes can only be initiated AFTER the results to the examination period have been released.
- OFTC candidates will have continuous access to the current package content until the CFAI releases the results for that examination period, upon which the successfully completed level’s content will archive.
- OFTC candidate will receive one (1) predetermined section of the next level’s content for continued study; the section will be released within five (5) days of the examination date and remain active until the CFAI releases the results for that examination period (i.e., Level I OFTC candidates will receive one (1) section from Level II, Level II candidates will receive one (1) section from Level III).
- Candidates are NOT entitled to a refund of the difference between the price of the independent level packages and the OFTC package price should they pass all included levels on the first attempt; this difference is the insurance against the repurchasing of the full package and is forfeited.
- In case of liquidation or any other instances where services are cancelled by the provider, the OFTC candidate will receive a refund of the package price for the unused Level portion of the OFTC package; package prices are based on the Full Access packages at the time of the OFTC purchase; the insurance cost associated with the OFTC package is forfeited and not available for refund.
*At no time is any of the provided information shared on the site nor with outside third-parties, it is strictly for account security.
Questions? Email email@example.com for assistance.