Content Support Questions:
Many times, your question is similar to that of another candidate. To minimize the amount of times Dr. Mark is asked the same/similar question, all content related questions are to be asked in the comments of the video that it pertains to, with the following instructions:
- Review the current comments below the video FIRST; chances are that Dr. Mark has already answered your question when responding to a previous candidate’s thread
- If your question has NOT been previously answered, ensure that the time stamp in the video matches the moment that pertains to your question when you post in the comments … those questions that do NOT match the time stamp will not be answered; Dr. Mark simply does not have time to go looking for your correct time.
You may want to try these tips:
- Check the seminar videos; the seminars are chosen based on difficult and challenging topics and may very well answer your question.
- Check the reading from CFAI; often clarity can be gained by simply referring back to the original content. Use the search tool in VitalSource to narrow in on the topic section you need.
- Try a google search for definitions or comparisons of terms; an important part of learning is trying to find the answer yourself. Dr. Mark is here for extra clarity, but there is some onus on the learner to exhaust all efforts in their own search for the answer.
… If you have discovered your answer prior to Dr. Mark’s response, please let him know; delete your comment or reply that you no longer need the assistance.
All efforts will be made to assist you; however, if your question relates to another provider’s material, please understand that Dr. Mark will be prioritizing questions about his own content first.
Thank you for being a subscriber and good luck in your studies!